(1) These terms and conditions of participation govern the conditions of participation in the competitions and, where applicable, the necessary transfers of the rights to the various prizes. The description and the procedure of the respective competition
(1) Participation is only possible via the internet. Participation in no way depends on the regular purchase of services, products
Furthermore, the competition is not affiliated in any way with Facebook or any other social media channels and is in no way sponsored, supported or
(2) To participate in the draw, at least the data specified by the form as mandatory must be indicated. The responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and any changes to this data, in
(3) By participating in the competition, the participant agrees to these rules of the competition.
(4) Participation in the raffle is possible from [10.12.2019] (00:00:00, Central European Time) until [21.12.2019] (23:59:00, CET). The closing date for entries is thus [21.12.2019] at 23:59:00 (Central European Time).
(5) Eligible participants according to Clause 3 may take part in the competition by liking the competition posting and leaving this rating in any case until the winners have been selected.
All adult natural persons worldwide are eligible to participate. Employees,
(1) We will raffle 12 Ultimate Guard products among all eligible participants.
(2) The winners will be randomly determined among all eligible participants within one week of the entry deadline. Winners will be notified by email
(3) If we do not receive an e-mail from a winner within the specified deadline, the claim to the prize expires. In this case,
(4) Only one prize per participant is possible.
(5) The prize is neither transferable nor can the prize be exchanged or paid in cash.
(6) If circumstances arise that we are not responsible for, the respective winner accepts a reasonable replacement prize.
(1) The participant guarantees that he/she is the owner of the required rights to the uploaded or linked photos. If the participant is not the sole author or rights holder, he/she expressly declares that he/she has the necessary rights to participate in the competition.
(2) If the participant uploads photos, the participant guarantees that he/she will not send any content whose provision, publication or use violates applicable law or the rights of third parties.
(3) The participant indemnifies us against claims of any kind whatsoever by third parties resulting from the illegality of photos used by the participant. The indemnity obligation also includes the obligation to fully indemnify the
(4) The participant grants us the following simple, temporally and spatially unlimited, but not exclusive rights of use to the photo used by him/her:
(5) When using the image, we will appropriately identify the author, insofar as this is feasible taking into account the specific form of use.
(6) By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that we may use his/her name for advertising purposes.
The prizes will either be handed over in person upon presentation of an official photo ID or sent to the winner by post at the address indicated. On transfer of the prize to a carrier, the risk passes to the winner. Heo GmbH is not responsible for delivery damages.
(2) A violation of these conditions of participation entitles us to exclude the respective participant from participation. This applies in particular if the participant makes false statements, or
(3) If the excluded participant is a winner who has already been selected, the prize can be subsequently withdrawn.
(1) The provision of personal data is required for participation in the competition. Heo GmbH will only use the personal details of the participant as well as his/her other personal data in the context of the statutory provisions of data protection law.
(2) The participant expressly agrees that the data transmitted by him/her will be processed for the implementation and handling of the competition. This also includes
(3) In the case of a cancellation, the participant will be excluded from the competition.
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies. The provisions of the UN Sales Convention do not apply.
(2) Legal recourse is excluded.
(3) Should individual provisions of this contract be wholly or partially invalid or void or wholly or partially invalid or void as a result of changes in the law or by supreme jurisdiction or otherwise, or if there are gaps in this contract, the
(4) Only the German version is authoritative and binding. The English version is for translation only.